> > Solstmas
Note: We'd like to see about 3x this many recipes before launch. Also, there should be some added context for how these fit into the Solstmas memeset.
- Lincoln Family Spaghetti
- Julie's Enchiladas
- Chiles and Cheese
- SEL Cheese Souffle
- Erowid Green Enchiladas
- The Perfect Roast Turkey
- Basic Turkey Dressing
- Recipe:Herb Crusted Roasted Leg of Lamb with Roasted Garlic Gravy
- Recipe:Stu Split Pea Sanityogen Soup
- Open Faced Crab Sandwiches
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Baked Barley
- Recipe:Stus Fail-Proof Roast Chicken
Breakfast and Brunch
Snack Items and Ingredients
- Recipe:Cream Cheese Clam Dip
- Henry's Garlic Cheese Butter
- Crispy Tofu a la Erowid
- Crunchy Corn Guacamole - l.i.
Desserts, Cookies, etc
- Roger's Baklava
- Recipe:Earth Veggie Yeast Gravy
- Recipe:Djina Frye's Sugar Butter Cookies
- Skylonda Apple Crisp
- Recipe:Eaton:Christmas Kibble - Dog Food Cookies
- Hand made garlic paste. The hand made garlic paste is not, itself, a food. However, at some point, everyone should participate in the hand grinding of a garlic paste consisting of fresh garlic, black pepper, salt, and olive oil.
- Grapefruit and pumpkin pie. Not necessarily together.
- Satsuma and Clementine mandarins.
- Hotdish of canned French-cut Green Beans, Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup, and those canned fried onions. When made by a gourmet it is called a "casserole," "comfort-food" or "an oxymoron."
- Collards and Black-eyed Peas (Southern USA) - traditional New Year's Day food, represents "green bills and coin", meant to bring financial luck in the coming year.
- Yule Log (Europe) - raspberry jelly roll cake iced with dark chocolate-with-orange-aroma icing and garnished with meringue "mushrooms" and powdered sugar "snow".